How about a visit to Incheon? The nearest sea city from Seoul!
Incheon, the first place where most tourists set their foot in Korea. Incheon, ass the city bordering the West Sea, which is the closest sea to Seoul, has been the gateway to the Korean Peninsula since more than 100 years ago. Visit the modern streets where the streets and buildings from 100 years ago still remains, Chinatown, which was built to reenact China, and Songdo, the center of shopping! After the tour, you can also entertain yourself by shopping various brands and mart of Korea, and spend time healing in nature! Be overjoyed by enjoying it all in one day!
• The opening port is a place where you can see the buildings from 100 years ago, and you can see the traces of Incheon history with your own eyes.
• Incheon Art Platform is a representative exhibition space in Incheon and is also famous as the filming location of the Korean drama "Goblin (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God)".
• As the representative tourist destination of Incheon, you can taste the delicious Korean-style Chinese food and street food in China Town! It's also inspiring to see Chinese-style buildings.
• Songdo Triple Street is a complex shopping mall in Songdo, an international business center. Go shopping for various brands!
• Wolmido, famous for its sunset and amusement park! Spend a healing time at the park located inside Wolmido Island and have a magnificent time at the amusement park!
Operates on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Min. Number of Pax for the Tour to Proceed
Min. Number of Pax for Reservation
10:00 Meet at Hongik Univ. Station Exit 3 (In front of "Olive Young")
11:10~14:00 Open Port (Art Platform / China Town / Mural Village) Tour
14:00~16:00 Song-do (Triple Street / Hyundai Outlet / Lotte Mart) Tour (Shopping)
16:30~18:00 Wolmido (Wolmido Park) Tour
18:00 Depart to Seoul
18:40 Arrive at Seoul