• Time to tour Gyeongbokgung Palace, the representative palace of the last dynasty, with a history of 600 years, and learn about the country called Joseon. Gyeongbok Palace, built in 1394, is the oldest and most important palace among the five Seoul palaces, and it is a representative tourist attraction that comes to mind in Korea. Although it was damaged a lot during the Japanese Colonial Period, but has preserved the value of Gyeongbokgung Palace through continuous restoration work. From the construction of Gyeongbokgung Palace, enjoy listening to the stories of famous kings of Joseon, the beauty of architecture, and the stories of animals that can be found everywhere in Gyeongbokgung Palace! The guide will explain everything in detail!
Deoksugung Night Tour
• One hundred years ago, Korea was called "Korean Empire," not Joseon nor South Korea. Deoksugung Palace, which served as the main palace instead of Gyeongbokgung Palace, is the only palace with traditional and western-style buildings put together. Because it was at the center of the period during the first tempt of modernizing in 600 years, it preserves different beauty, history, and the pain of the Japanese invasion. As the location is near the City Hall and Gwanghwamun Station, you will be able to enjoy the tour without any pressure. The stone wall next to Deoksugung Palace is also famous for its beauty, so don't miss it!
National Museum Tour
• National Museum of Korea is the representative museum of Korea, which displays Korean National Treasures, Treasures, and Cultural Heritage Assets, and exhibitions of various themes are held. Located near Itaewon, it is a favorite tourist destination for foreign tourists interested in history. It may be just an old item when only looking, but with the detailed explanation told by the guide, you will definitely be able to experience something different and get to know about Korea deeply! If you are interested in Korean treasures and cultural assets, don't miss out on the most amazing 2 hours museum tour!
2020 April 1st ~ September 30th
• Gyeongbokgung Tour : Wednesday ~ Monday
• Deoksugung Night Tour : Tuesday ~ Sunday
• National Museum Tour : Monday ~ Sunday
Duration of Tour
Approx. 2 Hours
Min. Number of Pax
• Gyeongbokgung Tour : 09:20
• Deoksugung Night Tour : 18:50
• National Museum Tour : 12:50