Fill the last day of your trip to Korea perfectly with this special tour!
A marvelous "Check-Out Tour" for those staying near the northern part of Seoul, conveniently suitable for the last day of your trip. There are many out there who have plenty of time left until the flight but have difficultly traveling due to the heavy luggage. Therefore, many travelers head to the airport earlier or visit a nearby cafe to kill time. Say Goodbye to the days of wasting precious time without having any great plans! Send your luggage straight to the airport from the hotel when checking out and lighten your hands, then allow this magnificent tour to make your 4 hours meaningfulness!
This tour is a tour to admire and enjoy the peacefulness of the ancient palace and to get to know yourself, by looking at the history of Korea at Seoul Jongno, where the cultural heritage remains. Then the tour will end at Seoul Station, where you can head to the airport comfortably!
• Gyeongbokgung Palace, the first palace of the Joseon Dynasty, is proud to be the largest of the five existing palaces.
• Visit Bukchon/Seochon Hanok Village, located next to Gyeongbokgung Palace, and is filled with various shops, cafes, and restaurants providing extra things to enjoy!
• Discover the history of Seoul through Cheonggyecheon, an oasis in Seoul! How did Cheonggyecheon, which was a shanty town after the Korean War, become a financial center now?
• Seoul Station, the center of Seoul's traffic, as well as the traces of Seoul's enlightenment period! You can imagine the long ago Seoul Station while looking at the old Seoul History that still remains at the Seoul Station.
Until 2020 September 30th
• Gyeongbokgung+Seochon Course : Sunday ~ Monday
• Changdeokgung+Bukchon Course : Tuesday ~ Sunday
Approximately 4 hours (Palace 1 hour 30 mins + Hanok Village 1 hour + Cheongyecheon Stream 30 mins + etc)
Tour Min / Max Pax
3 people / 10 people
Min. Number of Reservation
Meet at the Hotel Lobby
Gyeongbokgung or Changdeokgung Tour
Seochon or Bukchon Tour (Lunch Time)
Cheongyecheon Stream Tour
Arrive at Seoul Station (Airport Railroad)