Enjoy the tour of Seoul's main attractions, including Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insadong, Hanok Village, Jogyesa Temple, and Bukak Skyway!
A kind and professional local guide will provide you with a pleasant tour. Starting with a pickup from the hotel! Traveling to tourist destinations by car, reducing travel time, and walking around the attractions while listening to fun and interesting stories about each attraction! Wear the Korean Traditional Hanbok and take a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace, and watch the traditional Korean events happening right before your eyes! Also will be visiting Jogyesa Temple, a representative temple in Seoul that foreigners want to visit the most, and Insa-dong, a place that sells a variety of food and souvenirs.
The Bukak Skyway, which is famous for Koreans, is a driving course that offers a view of Seoul from the top of the mountain. Visit places comfortably that are hard to go by public transportation! Highly recommended to those who want to tour Seoul efficiently!
• Let's have a fun tour of historical places in Seoul!
• A small tour of up to 15 people, allowing you to have more fun and fruitful tour.
• The kind guide will explain everything you want to know with great humor!
• Tasting delicious street foods while looking around!
• Visiting all the unique places that can only be seen in Korea.
Min / Max number of Pax for the Tour to Proceed
4 People /15 People
Min. number of Reservation
1. Hotel Pick-up (Between 8 am ~9 : 10am )
2. Jogye Temple
3. Royal Guard Ceremony
4. Hanbok Rental + Gyeongbokgung Palace Tour *On Tuesday will be changed to Deoksugung Palace or Changedeokgung Palace.
7. Bukchon Hanok Village *On Sunday will be changed to Namsangol Hanok Village.
8. Bukak Skyway
10. Hotel Drop-off