Yangpyeong is the representative tourist attraction where is near Seoul.
Starting from 'Yangpyeong Grandparents' Farm-Stay Village' where can experience the side of the country's traditional farm and culture to 'Yangpyeong Sheep Ranch' where you can meet sheep, ostrich and other animals. Also, you can feel the atmosphere of traditional market and eat eco-friendly of Yangpyeong at 'Yangpyeong Market'. Through the Yangpyeong 1 Day Tour, feel the attractive side of Korea.
• Experience the planting rice in the farm at Yangpyeong Grandparents' Farm-Stay Village, which was introduced in various TV broadcasting.
• After the experience, you can eat eco-friendly foods in the country.
• You can meet Sheep, Ostrich, and a variety of cute animals in Sheep Ranch.
• You can feed the cute animals.
• At Yangpyeong Market which is located in the center of Yangpyeong, there are 400 stores.
• Eat eco-friendly traditional snacks and foods of Yangpyeong!
April 8th, 2020~ December 31st, 2020
Every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
7:20 am Depart from HongIk University Station exit no.4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station exit no.2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station exit no.10
9:30 am Arrive at The Original Grandparents' Farm-Stay Village & Lunch
(Experience will be changed depending on the season.)
2:30 pm Head to Sheep Ranch
3:00 pm Arrive at Sheep Ranch
4:00 pm Depart from Yangpyeong Market
4:30 pm Arrive at Yangpyeong Market
5:30 pm Depart from Seoul
6:30 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:40 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:20 pm Arrive at HongIk University Station