Jeju Sunrise Lands is one of the representative tourist attractions in the eastern part of Jeju Island that centered on Micheongul and with created through collaboration with various experts to contribute to the development of the tourism industry. Micheongul is an important resource of academics, tourists, cultural values and it keeps cleanness air, pure water, green fields and oreum (Parasitic volcano) around.
Have a lively time like the new rising sun in the MiCheongul tourist valley at Sunrise Lands where you can feel a natural beauty!
• Jeju Sunrise Lands, which has an absolute natural beauty that you can never meet in the city, offers waterside park, grass plaza, subtropic botanical garden.
• Micheongul is a large-scale cave with 1,700m of the battleground and a representative cave of Jeju Island with a grand scale. It has a thousand beauty, therefore it was named Micheongul.
• You can see the old style of Jeju at the Jeju Folk Village in Sunrise Lands, that displayed the Jeju's traditional style of Thatched House and exhibited various daily folk pamphlet.
• In the photo zone at the Sunrise Lands, take a great photo with the landscape background!
• At the Jeju Sunrise Lands Art Center, it offers a variety of experiences such as pottery experience and dyeing experience and proceeds exhibitions.
• Enjoy the relaxation with your boyfriend or girlfriend, family and friends at Sunrise Lands which is full of trees and flowers!