Soingook Theme Park is a tourist destination with more than 100 landmark miniatures from 30 different countries, Jeju Island stone culture, folk deity, modern history indoor exhibition hall, dinosaur fossils and more. Observe the beauty of the natural environment of Jeju, with the view of Mt. Halla and Volcanic Cone (Oreum) shown right before your eyes.
At 'Alice into the Rabbit Hole', you will be able to experience stories of Alice, which you've only heard and seen in fairy tales when you were young. Experience the rebirth of Alice as a media art through the collaboration with well-known illustrators!
• Meet the famous landmarks from all over the world, including the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York in miniature!
• Take funny photos with the miniatures that are made exactly the same as the real ones!
• The theme park is equipped with photo zones that are suitable for the miniatures, providing various attractions and experiences.
• At 'Alice into the rabbit hole' you can experience the stories of Alice yourself, which you've only seen and heard in the fairy tales from your childhood!
• See the rebirth of Alice as a media arts through the collaboration of illustrators
• Take great photos using the props that are displayed so real, that makes you feel like you're in the real Alice space!