Located in Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju the Green Grass Meadows is the largest organic livestock farm in Korea with 2.7 million sqm of land covering 8km north and 4km east and west. Since the 1990s when the organic farm was unfamiliar, leading the way in natural circulation farming, therefore the natural environment is better in place to the ecological environment than any other livestock farm in Korea. Around the Green Grass Meadows, 'Baegyagioreum, Jwabomioreum, Gaeoreum, Yeongjusan' are surrounded like folding screens, therefore preserving the natural environment of the gift of nature, which is unaffected by the outside.
• The "Kkumgil" at the entrance of the Green Grass Meadows is the path to the beginning of the Green Grass Meadows and becoming mind and body healthy, where you can feel the refreshing phytoncide that comes out of the cedar trees.
• Green tea and reeds mix together in the Green Grass Meadows and grow in the fresh wind and warm sunshine of Jeju.
• On the organic farm in the Green Grass Meadows, you can meet cows that grew up eating 100% natural organic grass.
• Chickens in the Green Grass Meadows can grow healthy because they live freely in a large space environment!
• If you are planning a trip to Jeju with children, visit the Green Grass Meadows where rabbit, deer, goat, and geese live!
• Feed the cute animals yourself!