Ride the comfortable and luxurious yachts of the Dailies Club & Yacht in Busan, Korea's representative sea city, and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of Busan, including Marine City, Dongbaek Island, Gwangandaegyo Bridge (Diamond Bridge), Gwangalli Beach, and make unforgettable memories with your precious friends, families, and lovers!
• Choose the desired time zone from day to sunset to night view and board on the yacht!
• Spend a peaceful time and relieve your stress on the yacht while admiring the beauty of the ocean and feeling the breeze of the cool wind.
• Luxury yachts for up to 10 people and regular yachts for up to 30 people are available.
• Enjoy 100% of Busan on the latest yacht with the highest satisfaction!
• Enough time will be given at each stop, to provide you with plenty of time to take amazing photos at the photo spot near each tourist destination!
• Depart from Haeundae Branch: Busan Yachting Center - Marine City - Thebay101 - Dongbaekseom Island - Haeundae Beach - Igidae Park - Gwangandaegyo Bridge - Gwangalli Beach - Millak Waterside Park - Busan Yachting Center
Min. Number of Reservation to Proceed
• Public Yacht Tour : 3 People
• Luxury Yacht Tour: 2 People
Min. Number of Reservation
Introduction of Yacht
Public Yacht Tour (for 30 people)
A public tour is a yacht ride with other customers, that offers the most expensive cruise at an affordable price.