Take a relaxing walk through the beautiful Camellia Garden with your beloved family, lover, and friend and create unforgettable memories!
Camellia Hill is a Camellia Arboretum cultivated in South Jeju, which holds a clear and clear sky and the wind of nature. Overlooks Mount Halla in the back, and Marado and Gapado, the sea of Jeju Island in the front. With 30 years of passion and dedication, Camellia Garden is the largest Camellia Garden in Asia, which has about 500 rare camellias from 80 countries, 6,000 camellia trees, and 250 native plants from Jeju on 200,000 acres.
• Take a stroll and experience the peaceful atmosphere and scenic natural landscapes of Jeju with your loved ones!
• In spring, various spring flowers, including cherry blossoms, makes Camellia Hill more beautiful.
• Must take a photo against the full-blown Hydrangeas field in Summer!
• Enjoy the Camellia Hill during the fall with the delightful scent of the cosmos and feeling the cool breeze!
• Never miss out on the camellia flowers during winter when they are the most beautifully blown!
• Capture the moments by taking nice photos at the photo zones hidden all over Camelia Hill!
Camellia Hill & Gallery Cafe
Camellia Hill & Galleria Cafe features a variety of artworks and ceramics, where you can enjoy camellia tea while observing the islands floating on the sea of Jeju.