Inviting you to the World's one and only Brick Art only available here in Korea!
Amazing World of unique art is seen right before your eyes, as soon as you step into Brick Campus! See the work made by 40 top superior artists with more than 4.5 million Brick used!
See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, characters, robots, cars, Hogwarts and so much more. A content that can be entertained by all regardless of age and gender, a representative healing space, Brick Art can be found in Jeju.
• Take a look at the unique Brick Art that can only be seen in Jeju Island! Outdoor photo zones are also prepared along with the indoor photo zones.
• As the filming location for SBS’ popular show "Running Man" and JTBC’s "Hyori's Homestay 2," where Lee Hyo-ri and Yoona appeared in, it has developed to become a rising attraction and photo spot in Jeju Island.
• Instead of following the manuals, a work of art created by oneself is called ‘Brick Art’ in its entirety.
• "Cherry Blossom Ending", a song sung by Busker Busker, is made up of 35,000 bricks. Each petal was made with great effort and detail, bringing customers a feeling of wanting to walk along the cherry blossom path.
• See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, animation characters in a movie, robots, foods, cars and so much more.
• A magnificently giant Brick Art that recreates the 2002 Korea vs Japan World Cup match that still makes all Koreans heartbeat! Add extra joy by observing the time and number of bricks used on each art!
• The Brick Lighting artwork is loved by both children and adults for the beauty it creates with the combination of bricks and lights!
• Meet various characters from animations that became popular around the world 10 ~ 20 years ago.
• Once you have observed various Brick Arts with your own eyes, then make your own Brick Art at Brick play-zone, and spend a fun time racing after creating a car!
• How about tasting a variety of colorful Brick food? You can buy ice cream, bread, Handmade burger, and other various desserts.
• Brick campus's unique and special goods, that can only be found here, including Lego, Oxford, and Nanoblock, as well as Character, Mosaic, Keyring which you can engrave your name on it.
• May ~ September : 10AM~7PM (Last Admission: 6:30 PM)
• October ~ April : 10AM ~ 6PM(Last Admission : 5:30 PM)