Take a new concept photo using AR technology at Hotplace Museum in Garosu-gil Sinsa, which is famous as a fashion street, model street, and cafe streets!
Located only 10 minutes by bus from Gangnam Station, Garosu-gil is famous for its editing shop, hair and makeup shop including Jeongsaemmool Salon, and famous bakeries. Attention all customers who will be visiting Sinsa-dong! The "Hot Place Museum," a new concept photo zone incorporating Seoul's first AR technology, opened next to Garosugil. Take pictures and videos of moving pictures and objects that can only be seen through the app! Don't miss the fun posing and posting them on SNS~
• This is the first new concept photo exhibition in Korea that incorporates AR technology.
• It may look like a normal art graphic, but with the specific application, it turns into a fun video!
• With 3 great themes, such as Graffiti Zone, Photo Zone, Interactive Zone Zone, save all the fun moments in photos and videos!
• Pose in front of various graphic arts in the team media!
• There is also a refreshing Sea Theme where you can film with all moving sea friends.
• Throw around the colorful balls and take exciting photos with your friends.
• Jump shots are essential against the clouds that look like fluffy sheep.
• You can also buy jelly and snacks that cannot be purchased easily!