Enjoy the exciting ski and beautiful light festivals all at once!
Oak Valley Ski Resort, located about 2 hours from Seoul, is a ski resort located in Wonju, Gangwon-do. There are 2 beginner slopes and 5 intermediate-level slopes, giving you a variety of choices to choose the desired slope and ride. As it is not yet well known to foreigners, this is a ski resort more visited by Koreans than foreigners. It is equipped with clean and comfortable facilities, allowing you to enjoy skiing without any inconvenience. After skiing, visit Sonata of Light 3D Festival which is only available at the Oak Valley Resort. Spend a marvelous time taking pictures against the beautiful lighting and enjoy the most out of the colorful light festival!
• A wide and clean ski resort with high-quality snow.
• Learn everything from how to ski, posture, lessons on how to stop, and enjoy the free time too!
• Even the first riders can practice freely on the beginner course!
• Take a look at the beautiful scenery of Korea after dinner!
• A light festival that can only be seen at Oak Valley Resort, Sonata of Light 3D!
• This festival filled with a romantic atmosphere with detailed design and different colors of glittering lightings.
• Join the High-Quality Light Festival at Oak Valley Resort!
• Don't miss out on the special opportunity only happening during the winter season!
• Take absolute amazing photos at the famous photo spot, the full moon!
1st of Dec 2019 ~ 1st of March 2020
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Min. Number of Pax to Proceed
Min. Number of Reservation
10:00AM Meet at Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8, in front of MIXXO
10:30AM Meet at Myeongdong Station Exit 1
12:30PM Arrive at Oak Valley Resort
(Customers who purchased the package with Sightseeing (without ski experience) + Sonata of Light 3D Festival can take the shuttle bus inside Oak Valley Resort for sightseeing, customers are suggested to visit Museum San)
1:00PM Arrive at Ski Gear and Clothing Rental and receive the lift pass
2:00PM-3:00 PM Basic Ski Lesson
3:00PM-5:00 PM Free Time
6:10PM Depart for Sonata of Light 3D Festival
6:30PM-8:00 PM Free time at Sonata of Light 3D Festival
8:00PM Leave for Seoul
10:00PM-11:30PM Arrive at either Myeongdong or Hongdae