Watch the colorful and vibrant Taekwondo performance happening right before your eyes!
Taekwon Martial Arts Hon is a nonverbal performance of Taekwondo performance. It is the most representative cultural content of Korea that combines the three representative cultural elements of Hangeul, Taekwondo, and Arirang, showing the spectacular Taekwondo actions, the beauty of Hangeul and the charming melody of Arirang.
It is a musical about love and friendship blossoming in Yeosu, and about drawing peace and freedom from the inside nature of human beings through a confrontation between good and evil. In order to get back the lover who was kidnapped by the villain, learning the martial arts Taekwondo and building physical strength to bring back the lover. The story itself is based on a love story, but each scene and performances, are filled with great actions which you cannot get your eyes off from. If you are visiting Yeosu, make sure to watch the Taekwon Martial Arts Performance at the Yeosu Expo International Center!
• It is composed based on traditional melody and Arirang, delivering a deep resonant sound. You won't be able to take your eyes off this splendid Taekwondo performance.
• Since it's a non-verbal performance, foreign tourists can enjoy watching it without any difficulty!
• Time to admire the beauty of traditional fan dance!
• You won't be able to stop saying the word "WOW"! Decorate the opening and closing with a great laughter.
• There are no separate classes within the seats as the concert hall is not quite big. The seats are also not designated therefore allows you to freely choose your own seat!
• Don't leave too quickly! If you leave too soon, you will miss out on the photo time is available after the performance with the actors and actresses.
Everyday 2PM, 4:30PM
* 10:30AM Performance will be happening on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday