Starting at Mangwon Station, located 10 minutes from Hongdae, you can tour around the traditional market and experience Korean cuisine cooking classes at a local home!
Meet at Mangwon Station then visit Mangwon traditional market, where you will be purchasing the fresh ingredients, and eat famous food from Mangwon Market, which was often shown through TV programs. Taste the street foods that are popular with both men and women such as sweet and sour chicken (Dakgangjeong) and Hotteok. Observe the scenery that can only be seen in traditional Korean markets, then visit a local house. Let's cook three main dishes while enjoying an either hot or cold soup. After sampling the Korean food that I cooked and a variety of side dishes, let's take a photo while trying on the traditional Korean mask 'Tal'!
• Mangwon traditional market, which is often seen on famous TV programs, is a traditional market that is also popular among Koreans.
• Try the street foods that you can't taste in any other country!
• It's time to cook it yourself using the fresh ingredients bought from Mangwon Market. All equipment including Gas burner, Chopping Board, Knife are provided individually. Make Mixed rice with Meat & Vegetables, Stir-fried Chicken, Seafood & Green onion Pancake, Fermented Soybean paste stew!
• Time to share your very own cooked food with others!
• 1 to 1 lesson is also available. Even if you are traveling alone, you can still participate without any burden!
• After cooking, you can enjoy "Hanjeongsik" with more than 10 side dishes as the base.
• An experience that takes place in a regular home where actual Korean family lives in.
• Special service from Hello K Cooking Class! Wear the traditional Korean mask "Tal" and take pictures.
• The kind instructor will even teach you simple Korean!
• Morning : 10:30 ~ 14:00
• Afternoon : 17:30 ~ 21:00