Busan Taekwondo Experience, highly recommended for those who want to learn the Korean martial art Taekwondo in detailed!
Located in Busan, Daeyoung Taekwondo is a traditional Korean Martial Art Cultural Experience Center selected by the State Agency through strict examination. Through assistance by English, Spanish, and Chinese, and through various travel agencies and educational institutions, provides detailed information about Taekwondo, the Korea's Traditional Martial Art, to guests ranging from students to adults.
Through this experience, you can learn the basic posture of Taekwondo and how to hold your fist and learn the spinning kick, which is the most essential Taekwondo and can be used in daily life. Learn how to deal with dangerous situations through Taekwondo's strong self-defense, which is different to physical assault! A certificate with each name will also be provided after the exercise! Get together and enjoy Taekwondo Experience with Friends from different countries!
• Enjoy learning the main moves of Taekwondo, from basic moves to kicking!
• A professional teacher will kindly teach you how to do it!
• Taekwondo, that can be entertained by all regardless of age or gender!
• Classes can also be taught in Spanish!
• Challenge yourself to the very last, Breaking Wood with your improved kick!
• Free rental of Taekwondo Dobok is available. You can also buy them on-site after the experience.
• Receive the certificate of completion after class.
Monday ~ Friday 20:00
Approx. 1 Hour 20 Minutes Required
Min. Number of Pax to proceed
1. Introduction of Leaders
2. Warming up
3. Learn the Basic Movements of Taekwondo
4. Learn the Basic Kicks of Taekwondo
5. Learn Self-Defense
6. Finishing Exercise
7. Wood Board Breaking and Receiving Certificates