Teseum is the world’s first open participatory exhibit theme park, where people can touch and commune with world-famous professionals’ teddy bears and actual size stuffed animals that are hard to be seen in other places.
TESEUM aims to get rid of the inflexible atmosphere of previous museums and to provide interesting exhibition space. Unlike other indoor exhibitions, we display the teddy bears without glass walls!
You can learn about the history of teddy bears and take a trip back to your childhood and immerse yourself in the world of teddy bears. We're sure this wonderful memory will remain in your mind for a long time.
• Take a photo in the village where Teddy Bear lives!
• From small dolls to life-size dolls! You can meet the teddy bear friends of all sizes.
• You can see teddy bears in many themes, including Traditional Korean themes.
• Teddy bears living in winter country!
• 365 days happy Teddy Bears will bring joy to all customers!
• Meet all the friends of the Teddy bear, from cute giraffes, zebras, lions and tigers!
• Don't miss out on the room surrounded by the mirrors which gives you a mysterious aura!