Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vaunce is the largest indoor trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end! At Vaunce Yongho W Center, in addition to the basic trampoline, it also has spaces to help children develop their bodies, including Sky Climbing, Multi-Sports Zones for various physical activities and facilities for measuring their physical strength. Anyone over 100cm can participate. For those who only wishes to see the children play, purchase the ticket for guardian at the venue and receive a free coffee and seat back relax!
• Trampoline that everyone can enjoy! You can use a trampoline for one person, so you don't have to worry about running into the people next to you.
• The walls are also equipped with all the safety devices, and is also used for climbing and going down the walls, so you can enjoy various levels of difficulty.
• There is a room for various sports activities such as trampoline and soccer.
• Maze-like Jungle Gym can enhance spatial awareness.
• If you get tired running, go to the fluffy Foam Fit Zone and take a rest!
• Anyone who doesn't want to participate in the Jump, can drink a cup of coffee and watch their friends or children play for only 5,000 won! You can recharge your energy consumption with a variety of foods and beverages in the cafe.