Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vounce is the largest trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end!
In addition to the basic trampoline, Shinsegae Department Store Center in Dongdaegu, Vaunce is equipped with a Dodge Ball game, Dunk Zone, Super Back Zone, Wall Zone, and various obstacle courses, as well as exciting zip lines and climbing spaces. Infants between 20 months ~ 36 months can only use the Kids Zone. And based on elementary school children can enjoy Trampoline and Adventure facilities Those who does not want to experience it but just wants to see, you may still enter when wearing GRIP SOCKS. (Please note, the facility is not available to participate - only for seeing)
Exercise and have fun jumping om the trampoline! Especially recommend it to the adults who like Exciting Activities.
• Trampoline that everyone can enjoy! Use 1 trampoline for each person, so you can enjoy it without worrying about running into the people next to you.
• Climbing that can be enjoyed is always attended with the professionals, so you can enjoy the experience safely.
• +Enjoy the thrilling "Zip Line" at Adventure Zone!(Available from Year 1)
• Experience a new fun at the Super Back Zone, where you can dive with long trampolines!
• Why don't you try "Challenge" at the Adventure Zone, where you have to go through obstacles?
• You can recharge your energy consumption with a variety of foods and beverages at the cafe.