Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vaunce is the largest trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end! Besides the basic trampoline, the Bounce Jukjeon Center consists of a wide range of contents, including a "Multi-Zone" for ball sports, gymnastics, and Martial Art events, a "Wall zone" for high-level exercise, "Dunk Zone" a space that has combined basketball and trampoline, and "Vaunce Runner" a digital game developed by Vaunce that can be played on the trampoline. Highly recommended to all range of customers, from child to adult and from customers who are new to a trampoline and to those who enjoy the trampoline and extreme mania activities!
• Trampoline that everyone can enjoy! You can use a trampoline for one person, so you don't have to worry about running into the people next to you.
• The 'Super Trampoline' zone in the Bounce Jukjeon Center for High Performance is a deep elastic force zone that allows customers to experience freedom!
• Try the "Wall Zone", where you can compose difficult moves.
• Challenge your limits with the first IT-based interactive challenge course "Spider Tags" in Korea.
• Experience Sports Zone, a multi-purpose space for ball sports, gymnastics, and Martial Art events.
• Guardians can also relax at the healing area "Park Lounge".