A fragrance is not just a smell, but a way of expressing ourselves. Good smells make you have a more favorable impression, and certain fragrances remind you of special people in the past. Why don’t you make your own color and scent to express yourself? In Korea's first perfume workshop, researched and designed by Jeong Mi-soon, the first generation freelance perfumer in Korea, experience a unique experience to express yourself with your own scent!
• Spend a special time getting to know yourself and your precious people through a unique experience of finding the right perfume for you!
• Find the best scents for you through questionnaires and psychological tests!
• Create and design your own perfume with love and stories and present it to your precious people!
• Spend an amazing time while enjoying the lovely scents!
Perfume Making Process
1. Smell basic scents and do questionnaire & psychological test
2. Smell six additional scents and select 3 among them.
3. Add base scent first then add the rest of scents selected.
4. Smell the scent.
5. Add secret base scent.
6. Name the perfume and put a label on the perfume bottle.