Lotte World Aquarium, which dreams of a happy world where humans and nature live in harmony! The place has put away all previous standards and started again from square one from the perspective of marine life and people reproducing the exact deep and vast marine ecosystem.
• Korea’s largest, 25m wide inhabitation water tank with the same inhabited environment is provided to marine friends as their new home!
• You can meet up 650 species, 55,000 marine friends at 13 themes in Five oceans of the world.
• River to Coast, Coast to Sea. Experience the wonder of nature by walking along the flow of the ecosystem.
• Aquarium delivers the pleasure of living together with marine animals through 14 experience education programs, the largest offered in Korea.
Located in Jamsil, Seoul, Lotte World is easy to visit by subway that became one of the popular theme parks like Everland in Korea. Because the place is composed of both indoor and outdoor theme parks, visitors can enjoy regardless of the weather. The various theme, parades, and other performances vary in each season, so people from all over the world can visit and have fun.
1. Indoor Theme Park
• We recommend you to ride thrilling attractions, such as The Conquistador, The Adventures of Sinbad, Atlantis, French Revolution, Pharaoh’s Fury, Tomb of Horror, etc.
• We recommend those who do not want thrilling attractions to ride these following attractions, Drunken Basket, Dragon Wild Shooting, VR Space, Fantasy Forest, and Fly Venture.
• Take a memorable picture in front of Camelot Carousel, the must visit place for lovers!
2. Outdoor Theme Park (Magic Island)
• Magic Island with Swing Tree, Bungee, Kid’s SightseeingCar, Geneva Cruise Lines, Load Nelson’s Armada, etc, can be enjoyed only in Lotte World!
• Gyro Drop, which goes up high enough for you can see Jamsil Seokchon Lake!
• Atlantis, the most popular attraction for its fastest speed that you can’t even breathe.
• Various Dance Show, Magic Show, Musical performances are prepared.
• CLICK HERE to check performance information in detail