Brilliant Tour of Deoksugung Palace operated in English and Chinese!
One hundred years ago, Korea was called "Korean Empire," not Joseon nor South Korea. Deoksugung Palace, which served as the main palace instead of Gyeongbokgung Palace, is the only palace with traditional and western-style buildings put together. Because it was at the center of the period during the first tempt of modernizing in 600 years, it preserves different beauty, history, and the pain of the Japanese invasion. As the location is near the City Hall and Gwanghwamun Station, you will be able to enjoy the tour without any pressure. The stone wall next to Deoksugung Palace is also famous for its beauty, so don't miss it!
• Feel the beauty of the quiet and peaceful Deoksugung Palace.
• Deoksugung Palace, small but famous for its beauty After the tour, recommend you to walk along the stone wall next to Deoksugung Palace.
• The Western-style building, which can only be found in Deoksugung Palace, is the first Western-style royal building built in the Korean Empire.
Min. Number of Pax to proceed on the day
Min. Number of Reservation
4:00 PM Meeting
1. Daehanmun Gate of Deoksugung Palace
2. Jeongdong Observatory
3. Junghwajeon : The main throne hall
4. Seokjojeon : Western-style building
5. Seokeodang : The most beloved building by King Gojong
6. Hamnyeongjeon : King's bed-chamber
7. Jungkwanhun : Cafeteria