As soon as you arrive at the ski resort without any basic lessons, you can borrow equipment and ski suits and enjoy the tour right away. Vivaldi Park has been selected as the best Ski Resort for 7 years in a row, and is a representative Ski Resort with a variety of slopes covered with the best facilities. Snow sleds and tube sleds are available in Snowyland as well as skiing and snowboarding, for a whole family to enjoy together. The winter view of Gangwon-do from the top of the mountain is really beautiful, so Ski and Snow Board with amazing scenery!
• Vivaldi Park is the best ski resort selected by Koreans for seven years in a row! Ski lovers visit Vivaldi Resort every winter because it is only an hour and a half away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized for all levels.
• A kind leader will assist you from renting equipment, ski clothing, and returning for your convenience.
• Beginners will ride the Moving Walkway and experienced customers will ride the lift to enjoy the slopes!
• A wide slope covered with high-quality snow!
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
2019 December 9th ~ 2020 February 27th
Minimum Number of Reservation
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
8:00AM Depart from Exit 8 of Hongik University Station (In front of Starbucks)
8:30AM Depart from in front of Shinsegae Duty Free Myeongdong (Hoehyeon Station Exit 7)
10:30AM Arrive at Vivaldi Park
10:30AM - 4:30PM Equipment Rental + Free Time
4:30 Return Equipment and Ski Suit
5:30PM Board on the Return Bus
6:00PM Depart to Seoul
8:00PM-8:30PM Arrive at Myeongdong and Hongdae