Located in Jamsil, Seoul, Lotte World is easy to visit by subway that became one of the popular theme parks like Everland in Korea. Because the place is composed of both indoor and outdoor theme parks, visitors can enjoy regardless of the weather. The various theme, parades, and other performances vary in each season, so people from all over the world can visit and have fun.
Indoor Theme Park
• We recommend you to ride thrilling attractions, such as The Conquistador, The Adventures of Sinbad, Atlantis, French Revolution, Pharaoh’s Fury, Tomb of Horror, etc.
• We recommend those who do not want thrilling attractions to ride these following attractions, Drunken Basket, Dragon Wild Shooting, VR Space, Fantasy Forest, and Fly Venture.
• Take a memorable picture in front of Camelot Carousel, the must visit place for lovers!
Outdoor Theme Park (Magic Island)
• Magic Island with Swing Tree, Bungee, Kid’s SightseeingCar, Geneva Cruise Lines, Load Nelson’s Armada, etc, can be enjoyed only in Lotte World!
• Gyro Drop, which goes up high enough for you can see Jamsil Seokchon Lake!
• Atlantis, the most popular attraction for its fastest speed that you can’t even breathe.
• Various Dance Show, Magic Show, Musical performances are prepared.
• Exciting Parade with Lotte World Main Character and dancers!
• CLICK HERE to check performances in detail
• It is time to appreciate the history and various cultural heritages living in the city of Korea, once you have eaten, enjoyed, and rested!
• From Old Stone Age to Japanese Occupation, Korean history is divided into periods with actual or recreated relics so foreigners can consume easily.
• Folk Museum operating hours: Weekdays 09:30 ~ 20:00 / Weekend 09:30 ~ 21:00