Explore Korea’s largest aquarium COEX Aquarium, home to over 40,000 sea creatures from over 650 different species. While exploring 14 themed exhibitions, you can learn more about local marine life from across the globe with your eyes and hearts. Hop onto a moving walkway and be transported through the deep-sea zone for a completely immersive experience. Finish your aquatic adventure at penguin’s playground! Create new memories at the COEX Aquarium.
• Story of Korean Fish: Fish living from the fields to valleys zone
• Ocean Kingdom: Shark zone where 40 sharks living together from Sand Tiger sharks to magpie sharks
• Aquarium mermaid performance: The story of a veteran diver features mermaid with 20,000 sardines!
• Unique, special water tanks where fish swim around.
Time required for tour
About 1 hour 30 minutes ~ 2 hours
Feeding program timetable
Don't miss the amusing performance and feeding program in COEX aquarium!
1. Mermaid performance
• Location: Deep Blue Square
• Days: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
• Times: 12:30 / 14:30 / 16:30 (approximately 15 minutes)
2. Feeding program
• Location: Amazonian World / Mangrove and Beach
• Days: Tuesday ~ Friday
• Times: 13:20 / 14:00 (7 minutes / 5 minutes)