Explore Korea’s largest aquarium COEX Aquarium, home to over 40,000 sea creatures from over 650 different species. While exploring 14 themed exhibitions, you can learn more about local marine life from across the globe with your eyes and hearts. Hop onto a moving walkway and be transported through the deep-sea zone for a completely immersive experience. Finish your aquatic adventure at the penguin’s playground! Create new memories at the COEX Aquarium.
• You can observe the fish that live from the fields to a valley in Korea!
• Meet 40 different kinds of sharks swimming in the giant Aquarium!
• You can see many different kinds of animals from cute otters to penguins and besides fish!
• How about taking a pretty picture with the shiny jellyfish?
• Enjoyment doubled the fun of participating in the Aquarium's amusing performances and mealtime!
• Meet fish that live in an exotic Aquarium!
The time required for the tour
About 1 hour 30 minutes ~ 2 hours
Feeding program timetable
Don't miss the amusing performance and feeding program in COEX aquarium!
1. Mermaid performance
• Location: Deep Blue Square
• Days: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
• Times: 12:30 / 14:30 / 16:30 (approximately 15 minutes)
2. Feeding program
• Location: Amazonian World / Mangrove and Beach
• Days: Tuesday ~ Friday
• Times: 13:20 / 14:00 (7 minutes / 5 minutes)