Snowy land One Day tour is strongly recommended for those who wants to enjoy only the snow or snow sledding instead of skiing and snow boarding. If you know how to ski/snow board or if you want an activity that can be enjoyed together, why not play at the small Snow Park Snowy Land in Vivaldi Park? You can enjoy snow sledding with your kids, and if your think snow sled is too much for you, you can always enjoy the snowscapes in Snowy land! Many people visit the cafeteria located on the top of the mountain every year as it has a benefit to enjoy a warm cup of coffee while observing the beautiful view.
• Vivaldi Park is the best ski resort selected by Koreans for seven years in a row! Ski lovers visit Vivaldi Resort every winter because it is only an hour and a half away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized for all levels.
• Snowy land, gondola, snow sledding and so much more are available for those who doesn't want to ski or snow board.
• If you wish to ski/snow board, choose the perfect option for yourself and enjoy the activity!
• There are many places to see, such as Photo Zone, Snow Sled Zone, Tube Sled Zone and more!
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
2019 December 15th ~ 2020 March 1st
Minimum Number of Reservation
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
8:00AM Depart from Exit 8 of Hongik University Station (In front of Starbucks)
8:30AM Depart from in front of Shinsegae Duty Free Myeongdong (Hoehyeon Station Exit 7)
10:30AM Arrive at Vivaldi Park
10:30AM - 4:30PM Free Time at Snowy Land
4:30PM ~ 5:30PM Free Time
5:30PM Board on the Return Bus
6:00PM Depart to Seoul
8:00PM-8:30PM Arrive at Myeongdong and Hongdae