Highly recommend this those who would like to dress up as the hotel owner of the hit drama <Hotel Del Luna>. Don't you want to experience wearing other special clothes besides hanbok? Rental the clothes worn by the rich Joseon people 100 years ago and travel to Ikseon-dong, Hotel Del Luna, and Bukchon Hanok Village! You will be allowed to use all the props prepared in the rental shop when purchasing this package! Hats, gloves, mass-production, and bags. Change from head to toe, take a memorable photo at the indoor Photo Zone, Ikseon-dong street which is only located 5 minutes away, and at the Hotel Del Luna filming location.
The Artist Retro Clothing is a clothing rental shop located in Ikseon-dong. Because it uses the entire 3rd to 4th floors, provides a marvelous spacious and pleasant environment. Various styles of clothes and various sizes from S to XL are available, making it easier for you to choose the design you desire! The indoor photo zone on the third and fourth floors are beautifully decorated with vintage items, which gives you an additional chance to take great and retro style pictures.
• Experience the modern-style costumes that only rich people wore during the 1800s in Korea!
• You can try on up to four different designs.
• The indoor studio is decorated with modern style interior therefore will be a great place for taking wonderful pictures.
• Choose the profile picture option and let a professional photographer do the job for you!!
• A professional photographer can even follow around taking great photos with perfect structure and will send them over to you!
Female : S / M / L / XL
Male : S / M / L / XL
Shoes : Female 230~250 / Male 260 ~280