Would you like to enjoy the night view of Seoul perfectly? From N Seoul Tower to Changgyeong Palace, Jogyesa Temple, and Gwangjang Market, enjoy the glittering night at the hotspots of Seoul with a friendly guide! Visitors can enjoy famous Korean dishes such as Bindae tteok and gimbap at Gwangjang Market, a traditional market that is more than 100 years old, and enjoy healing in the center of the city at Cheonggyecheon Stream, a small stream in downtown Seoul. Visitors can see the beautiful scenery of Changgyeonggung Palace and visit Jogye Temple, Korea's representative temple, where foreigners are sure to visit. Lastly, climb the N Seoul Tower, a landmark where you can see the wonderful night view of Seoul at a glance! It's a tour where you can enjoy the night in Seoul with ease and energy.
• Have dinner at Gwangjang (Night) Market like locals! Gwangjang Market has over 100 years of history. Gwangjang Market was the first permanent market in Korea and continues to thrive as a must-visit place for both visitors and locals.
• Here you can try out all kinds of tasty Korean foods at an affordable prcie. Have dinner at best market in Korea like locals!
• Take a walk at Cheonggyecheon Stream. Cheonggyecheon is a 10.9-kilometer long, modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul, South Korea. It's beloved places for locals as an amazing relaxing spot.
• Cheonggyecheon Stream, which runs in between famous companies, is also a small resting place for office workers and citizens.
• Changgyeonggung Royal Palace Located in the heart of Seoul, Changgyeonggung Palace was originally built during Joseon Dynasty period. It often served as residential quarters for queens and concubines. It later became a park with a zoo and a botanical garden during Japanese colonial rule which to ruin Korean's sprits.
• Changgyeonggung Royal Palace is one of palaces that offers a beautiful view during evening.
• Jogyesa Buddhist Temple Korea has been highly related with Buddhism for the past long history. Jogyesa Temple plays an important role in Korean Buddhism as the head temple of Jogye order.
• N Seoul Tower, enjoy the stunning night view at one of Korea's top landmark. The tower was first established as a broadcasting tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
Every Wednesday and Friday
Min. number of Reservation
Min. number of Pax to proceed on the day
17:00 PM Pick up from Hongik Univ. Subway Station Exit 2
17:30 PM Pick up from Myeongdong Subway Station Exit 2
17:45 PM Pick up from Dongdaemun Subway Station Exit 10
18:00 PM Gwangjang Foodie Market
19:00 PM Cheonggyecheon Creek
19:40 PM Changgyeong-gung Royal Palace
21:00 PM Joggyesa Temple
21:45 PM N SEOUL TOWER
Drop off at each stops