From the snow-covered mountains to Nami Island, Petit France, all the places visited by foreigners during their visit to Korea! Book a tour to see Nami Island, Petite France and Vivaldi Park, all winter theme parks, within a day and come back to Seoul in time for dinner!
Vivaldi Park, an hour and a half away from Seoul, is the best ski resort selected by Koreans for seven consecutive years. It is famous for Ocean World during summer and Ski/Board Park in winter. Ski lovers visit every winter because of the ski slopes and the high-quality snow. The slopes are optimized for all levels, from beginners to experts. You get to enjoy skiing and snow boarding during this tour, and you won't need to prepare anything else because it includes equipment, ski suits, and goggles. Take the basic one-hour lesson, then go ride the lift during the four hours free time and ski/snow board on the desired slope! If you choose the No Ski/Board option, you can still enjoy by riding the gondola see the beauty from the top of the mountain!
• Nami Island, only an hour away from Seoul is a small island that foreigners visit when traveling to Korea. The traditional buildings and surrounding trees and rivers in the island are really beautiful.
• Walk along and take beautiful pictures on the Metasequoia Lane, the filming location of K-Drama [Winter Sonanta]
• Enjoy the beauty of 20 different-themed parks!
• The beauty of Nami Island even introduced through famous TV programs!
• The only French theme park in Korea, a flea market lined with European antiques on the side of the street, an Orgel Melody created hundreds of years ago can be heard and Marionette Performance in the square. Enjoy various cultural experiences and performances of Europe, including France.
• Enjoy Petite France's beautiful charm shown from popular dramas too!
• Ski lovers visit this ski resort every winter because it is only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized slopes for all levels.
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
• The resort has amenities and photo zones, so you can spend your free time in addition to skiing/boarding.
2019 December 1st ~ 2020 February 29th
Minimum Number of Reservation
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
07:20 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
08:00 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
08:10 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:00 Arrive at Vivaldi Park
11:00 Depart to Nami Island
12:00 Arrive at Nami Island
15:30 Depart to Petite France
16:00 Arrive at Petite France
17:30 Leave for Seoul
18:50 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
19:00 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:30 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station