Introducing Nami Island + Ski ALL DAY, for those who wants to enjoy Skiing and Tour in one day. The snow covered Nami Island, is a MUST VISIT tourist destination when visiting Korea during winter. To reduce the regrets on just visiting the Nami Island in the morning, Vivaldi Ski/Snow Boarding has been added for your taste!
Vivaldi Park, an hour and a half away from Seoul, is the best ski resort selected by Koreans for seven consecutive years. It is famous for Ocean World during summer and Ski/Board Park in winter. Ski lovers visit every winter because of the ski slopes and the high-quality snow. The slopes are optimized for all levels, from beginners to experts. You get to enjoy skiing and snow boarding during this tour, and you won't need to prepare anything else because it includes equipment, ski suits, and goggles. Take the basic one-hour lesson, then go ride the lift during the four hours free time and ski/snow board on the desired slope! If you choose the No Ski/Board option, you can still enjoy by riding the gondola see the beauty from the top of the mountain!
• Nami Island, only an hour away from Seoul is a small island that foreigners visit when traveling to Korea. The traditional buildings and surrounding trees and rivers in the island are really beautiful.
• Walk along and take beautiful pictures on the Metasequoia Lane, the filming location of K-Drama [Winter Sonanta]
• Enjoy the beauty of 20 different-themed parks!
• The beauty of Nami Island even introduced through famous TV programs!
• Ski lovers visit this ski resort every winter because it is only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized slopes for all levels.
• First-time riders can learn how to ski/snow board quickly.
• For those who wishes not to Ski or Snow Board, choose NO Ski/Snow Board option! You can ride up to the top of the mountain by Gondola and play freely!
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
• The resort has amenities and photo zones, so you can spend your free time in addition to skiing/boarding.
• Snowyland is a small theme park that is highly recommended for all snow lovers. There are both photo zones and snow sleds in Snowyland, both adults and children can have fun.
2019 December 1st ~ 2020 February 29th
Minimum Number of Reservation
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
07:20 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
08:00 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
08:10 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
09:30 Arrive at Nami Island
12:00 Depart to Vivaldi Park (Equipment Rental on the way)
13:30 Arrive at Vivaldi Park
13:30~14:30 Ski/Snow Board Group Lesson (Free time from 10:30, if Free time PKG selected)
14:30~16:30 Free Time
17:00 Leave for Seoul
18:10 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
18:20 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:00 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station