Introducing Nami Island + Ski ALL DAY, for those who want to enjoy Skiing and Tour in one day. The snow-covered Nami Island is a MUST VISIT tourist destination when visiting Korea during winter. To reduce the regrets on just visiting the Nami Island in the morning, Vivaldi Ski/Snow Boarding has been added for your taste! It's best for those who have short schedule.
Vivaldi Park, an hour and a half away from Seoul, is the best ski resort that Ski lovers visit every winter because of the ski slopes and the high-quality snow. The slopes are optimized for all levels, from beginners to experts. You get to enjoy skiing and snowboarding, and you won't need to prepare anything else because it includes equipments, ski suits, and goggles. Take the one hour Basic lesson, then go ride the lift during the two hours free time and ski/snowboard on the desired slope! If you choose the No Ski/Board option, you can still enjoy by riding the gondola to see the beautiful snowscape and have fun at the snow fleid.
• Nami Island, only an hour away from Seoul is a small island that foreigners must visit when traveling to Korea. The traditional buildings and surrounding trees and rivers on the island are really beautiful.
• Must take a photo at Metasequoia Street, the filming location of the "Autumn in My Heart".
• Enjoy the beauty of 20 different parks!
• The beauty of Nami Island even introduced through famous TV programs!
• Ski lovers visit this ski resort every winter because it is only one hour and 30 minutes away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized slopes for all levels.
• First-time riders can learn how to ski/snowboard quickly.
• For those who wish not to Ski and just want to enjoy the landscape of snowy Ski resort, choose NO Ski option! You can ride up to the top of the mountain by Gondola and play freely!
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
• The resort has amenities and photo zones, so you can enjoy your free time.
• Snowyland is a small theme park that is highly recommended for all snow lovers. There are both photo zones and snow sleds in Snowyland, both adults and children can have fun.
On the 1st of December 2023 ~ 3rd March 2024
Minimum Number of Reservations
06:30am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
07:00am Depart from Namsan Yejang Public Parking Lot(~5 mins walk from Myeongdong Station Exit 1)
07:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
08:30am Arrive at Rental Shop
09:00am Leave for Vivaldi Park
09:30am Arrive at Vivaldi Park
09:30am-10:00am Get ski equipment
10:00am-11:00am Basic group ski lesson or free time
* (free time for Snowy Land tour and sightseeing tour)
13:30pm Leave for Nami Island
14:30pm Arrive at Nami Island
17:30pm Leave for Seoul
18:50pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
19:00pm Arrive at Lotte Department Store Myungdong
19:30pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station