Vivaldi Park, an hour and a half away from Seoul, is the best ski resort selected by Koreans for seven consecutive years. It is famous for Ocean World during summer and Ski/Board Park in winter. Ski lovers visit every winter because of the ski slopes and the high-quality snow. The slopes are optimized for all levels, from beginners to experts. You get to enjoy skiing and snow boarding during this tour, and you won't need to prepare anything else because it includes equipment, ski suits, and goggles. Take the basic one-hour lesson, then go ride the lift during the four hours free time and ski/snow board on the desired slope! If you choose the No Ski/Board option, you can still enjoy by riding the gondola see the beauty from the top of the mountain!
• Ski lovers visit this ski resort every winter because it is only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Seoul, as well as various amenities and optimized slopes for all levels.
• First-time riders can learn how to ski/snow board quickly.
• For those who wishes not to Ski or Snow Board, choose NO Ski/Snow Board option! You can ride up to the top of the mountain by Gondola and play freely!
• The view from the top of the beautiful snowy land.
• The resort has amenities and photo zones, so you can spend your free time in addition to skiing/boarding.
2019 December 1st ~ 2020 February 29th
Minimum Number of Reservation
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
07:20 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
08:00 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
08:10 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
09:40 Arrive at Vivaldi Park
09:40~10:30 Ski, Snow Board equipment rental
10:30~11:30 Ski/Snow Board Group Lesson (Free time from 10:30, if Free time PKG selected)
11:30~15:30 Free Time
15:30 Leave for Seoul
17:10 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
17:20 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
17:50 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station