Mt. Seorak is the most famous and popular mountain in Northern Korea and is loved by people who hike from Spring to Winter. Among the many courses on Mt. Seorak, "Jujeongol" is the largest and most beautiful valley of Mt. Seorak and is famous for its valleys and autumn foliage. Many tourists are looking to see the Jujeongol, which is said to be cool even in the middle of summer, so don't miss the hotspots on the Seorak Ridge, including 12 waterfalls and rocking rocks! The Wondaeri Birch Tree Forest, which is heard after the visit to Mt. Seorak, is selected as the 100th largest tourist destination, and is visited by various regions to feel the breeze and energy that the birch trees emit. Experience for yourself the thickness of the birch forest that no one has been disappointed!
• See the colorful view of Mt. Seoraksan during Fall!
• While hiking, you can see deep and clear valleys.
• Climb Mt. Seorak, a place loved by many people!
• You can see beautiful & colorful maple scenery and magnificent mountains at the same time.
• The Birch Tree Forest is located in Inje-gun, Gangwon-do. It is a peaceful green forest and a place where you can relax and heal by just looking at it.
• This place has been selected within the 100 must visit tourist destination by the Koreans, and has a reason why! The forest is filled with the mysterious beauty as if a fairy is living in the forest and with the fresh air of the mountain top.
• If you follow the gentle 3.5km trail of the birch forest, you will find a wonderful colony of birch trees, so don't miss it!
1st of December 2019 ~ 8th of November 2019
Every Tuesday & Thursday
Min. number of pax to proceed on the day
6:45 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8
7:20 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 4
7:35 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9
9:40 Arrive at Seoraksan Jujeongol Course and Hiking
13:20 Depart to Wondaeri Birch Tree Forest
14:10 Arrive at Wondaeri Birch Tree Forest
17:00 Leave for Seoul
19:00 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
19:10 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:30 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station