Seoraksan National Park, located in the northernmost part of Korea, is not only designated as a natural monument, but also managed by UNESCO as a biosphere reserve. Seoraksan National Park's magnificent autumn foliage is one of the most unforgettable scenery in Korea, and you can see the colorful nature of red, orange and yellow. There are plenty of easy hiking trails along the mountain side where you can catch the rich palette of autumn leaves. It is a very popular autumn foliage site where you can have a peaceful time and enjoy the beautiful nature away from the city with your family or friends.
• A colorful hiking course!
• Enjoy the endless view of the mountain peaks and the valley water flowing between them.
• Enjoying the view of the beautiful autumn leaves all around you!
• The water is so clean that you can even see the bottom of the Valley! Enjoy the cold breeze form the Valley and Water Fall!
• Mt. Seorak is loved by mountain climbers as it has several courses, from easy courses to summit course. The easy course goes for two hours. You won't be able to get to the top, but you can still see the beautiful scenery of Mt. Seorak.
16th of October 2019 ~ 31st of October 2019
6:00am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
6:30am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
6:40am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10.
10:00am Arrive at Mt. Seorak
10:10am~12:00pm Exploring Mt. Seorak
12:10pm~2:00pm Lunch and Free time
2:10pm Leave for Seoul
5:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
5:40pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station