KR PASS SAVER, a special benefit that can be used for up to 50,000 won less than a regular KR PASS!
KTX, the fastest train in Korea, is a popular transport for not only foreigners but to Koreans as well. From Seoul, ride more comfortably with a wider seat and more pleasantly than with a bus that takes 2 hours to Gangneung, 2.5 hours to Busan, and 3 hours to Yeosu! If you were hesitating to purchase because of the price, why don't you purchase this KR PASS and board on unlimitedly within your schedule? Select and purchase either Consecutive Pass or Flexible/Select Pass then book your desire seat to travel outside of Seoul without any problems!
• Purchase the KR SAVER PASS by saving up to 50,000won!
• The only special opportunity to use KTX, the representative Korean express train that takes about 2 hours to Busan, at a reasonable price!
• From Consecutive Pass to Flexible/Select Pass, select the perfect option for you based on your schedule!
• You can ride KTX unlimitedly within a certain period of time, and you can even designate up to two seats!
• For those who did not book the seat in advance, you can still make the booking at KTX station ticket booth on the day!
What is a Saver Ticket?
This is a PASS that allows you to purchase either the Consecutive Pass or Select Pass at a reasonable price if you are a group of 2~5 and are planning to get on the same train.
• Recommended : In case there are 2~5 accompanying together.
• Notice : All the passengers must board the same train together.
KR PASS Type
1. Select Pass (2 days or 4 days Pass)
• This is a PASS that allows you to choose 2 or 4 days from the first date of commencement and ride KTX within 10 days.
• Recommended to : To those who didn't plan a specific trip.
• Example : (Based on 4 Days Pass) First ride on 2nd of Jan 2020 - 2nd ride on 4th of Jan - 3rd ride on 7th of Jan - Last ride on 11th of Jan.
• Notice : Valid within 10 days from the reservation date (Date of the 1st Ride).
2. Consecutive Pass (3 days or 5 days Pass)
• This is a PASS that allows you to unlimitedly board on the KTX for either 3 or 5 days from the date of commencement.
• Recommended to : For those who want to travel to every part of Korea.
• Example : (Based on 3 Days Pass) First ride on 2nd of Jan 2020 - 2nd ride on 3rd of Jan - 3rd ride on 4th of Jan
• Notice : Valid for certain selected days (3 or 5 days) from the reservation date (Date of the 1st Ride).