This is a Daegu City Tour Bus Service, where you can tour around while listening to the Storytelling of Daegu and observing the romance on the open-top.
Starting from Daegu's Transportation Mecca East Daegu Station with various facilities, to Daegu International Airport, Kim Gwang-seok Road, Dongseongno, Modern Culture Alley, Eworld, Gopchang Alley, Apsan Observatory, Suseongmot, and National Daegu Museum. Because it is a Hop on and Hop off type bus, get off where you want to, board again for free and travel to other tourist destinations! Highly recommended for those who have never been to Daegu before or who are afraid to ride in public transportation.
• The 2 floor city tour bus is a city-circulated bus that circulates through the city center, and you can take it from each bus stop without separate reservations.
• If you would like to listen about Daegu in more detail, please use the multilingual guide provided in the vehicle.
1. Dongdaegu Station
• Bus stop: next to the bus stop at the square of Dongdaemun Station
2. Daegu International Airport
• As the only international airport in Gyeongsangbuk-do, you can see the Ayanggyo Bridge and the railroad cafe around the airport.
• Bus stop: In front of Gate 2 of the airport intercity bus stop
3. Samsung Creative Campus/Opera House
• Daegu Samsung Creative Economy Park is a building that restored the old image of the Samsung Corporation, which is the origin of a global company, Samsung, and was reborn as a resting place for the citizens. The neighborhood is well equipped with restaurants, cafes, playgrounds, and amenities for relaxation and healing.
• Bus stop: In front of the south gate of Samsung Creative Campus
4. Kim Kwang-seok Rewrite Road
• It is a beautiful cultural and artistic street filled with old-fashioned music by Kim Gwang-seok, a famous '90s singer in Korea. Visitors can enjoy various cultural and artistic experiences while enjoying the unique murals.
• Bus Stop: In front of Suseong Mardi Hospital
5. Dongseongno Street
• It is the busiest street representing Daegu. It has shopping malls, department stores, movie theaters, performance halls, pubs, and clubs all in one place.
• Bus Station: Next to Novotel Bus Station
6. Modern Culture Alley
•Cheongnaundeok is a center where Christianity in Daegu was rooted and grown up in the local community. The former missionary house remains there from more than 100 years ago and is now used as a medical missionary museum.
• Bus stop: In front of the Eldis Regent Hotel
7. Cheongna Wondeok Station / Seomun Market
• Seomun Market, which was one of the three largest markets during the Joseon Dynasty, is still a large market, including textile-related items, while Dalseong Park next to it is the oldest Saturn in the history of Korean fortress.
• Bus stop: Exit 1 of Cheongna Hill Station
8. E-world & Duryu Park
• You can see the Culture and Arts Center, the Outdoor Music Center, the Tourist Information Center, the Cathedral Not, and the E-world.
• Bus stop: across from Eworld exit plaza
9. AnJiRang Gopchang Alley
• Gopchang that reminds Daegu! Selected as one of the nation's top five food theme streets with delicious Daegu Gokchang restaurants. Visitors can visit the restaurant at a reasonable price. There is also a cafe street and Dulegil. After dinner, take a walk and see Daegu!
• Bus stop: In front of the daycare center in Namdae-gu
10. Apsan observatory
• Take a cable car to the observatory up to the top, and see Daegu City and Palgongsan Mountain in a glance.
• Bus stop: Across Apsan park management office
11. Suseong Pond
• Suseong pond, a major tourist attraction in Daegu, is famous for its healing location with it's combination of music fountains, benches, trees, walking paths, and amusement parks.
• Bus stop: In front of the parking lot under the Mercury Hotel
12. National Daegu Museum
• Bus stop: In front of the main entrance of Gyeongbuk High School
Bus Time Table
• Time may be delayed depending on the traffic conditions.