What if you want to have the most romantic, memorable, and unforgettable experience in Seoul? We recommend you to enjoy the day or night scenery of Han River, the center of Seoul. Leave fantastic memories with your loved ones watching the scenery of Han River and Seoul under the blue sky by day and the Rainbow-colored Fountain Show by night. Departing from Yeouido, the cruise passes 63 Square, Namsan Tower, Banpo Bridge, or the National Assembly and Yanghwa Bridge. Give seagulls some snacks and dance to live music on board!
Story Cruise is a course operating during the daytime, that departs from Yeouido then passes through Seogang Bridge where you can see the National Assembly Building formerly returning at Dangsan Railway Bridge.
• Purchase the snack and you can feed the yummy snack to the seagull.
• You can enjoy the scenery on the cruise! You can be admiring the beautiful scenery as you pass by the Han river.
• Do not ever miss out on the various photo spots which are located nearby the story cruise!
• E-Land Cruise is a place where everyone heals together regardless of nationality.
• Weekdays (Tue ~ Fri) : 14:00/16:00
• Weekends (Sat, Sun, Public Holidays) : 14:00/15:00/16:00
※ Please note that Tuesday has been temporarily not operating during the Feb ~ Mar 2022.
• Story Cruise: Yeouido – Seogang Bridge(Upstream) – Yeouido (about 40 minutes)
※ Recommend view spot: Yeouido, Bamseom Island, National Assembly