What if you want to have the most romantic, memorable, and unforgettable experience in Seoul? We recommend you to enjoy the day or night scenery of Han River, the center of Seoul. Leave fantastic memories with your loved ones watching the scenery of Han River and Seoul under the blue sky by day and the Rainbow-colored Fountain Show by night. Departing from Yeouido, the cruise passes 63 Square, Namsan Tower, Banpo Bridge, or the National Assembly and Yanghwa Bridge. Give seagulls some snacks and dance to live music on board!
Story Cruise is a course operating during the day time, that departs from Yeouido then passing through Seogang Bridge where you can see the National Assembly Building formerly returning at Dangsan Railway Bridge.
• Purchase seagull snacks onboard then go try feeding the seagulls that are flying under the blue sky!
• Don't miss out on the various photo zones available around Story Cruise!
• E-Land Cruise is a place where everyone heals together regardless of nationality.
• Spend romantic time with the Music Cruise by admiring the Night beauty of Seoul with the Live Music performance! From January to June, board on the Music Cruise, on your desired date without having to make any extra reservation.
Min. Number of Pax
• Story Cruise: Yeouido – Dangsan Railway Bridge(Upstream) – Yeouido (about 40 minutes)
• Music Cruise: Yeouido – Banpo Bridge – Yeouido Course (about 70 minutes)
• 11:30 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00
• Operates for 40 minutes ※
※ From January to February 2020, There is no time slot departing from 11:30 AM.
※ From March 2020, 11:30 AM Departure will only operate on weekends
※ From December to February, for those who want to see the sunset, 4 PM time slot is recommended.
※ Until February 29th 2020, 4PM (KST) will not operate every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
• Everyday 19:30
※ Music Cruise will not be operated on 24th,25th,26th of January 2020. (If you would like to purchase 'Fire Cruise', please reserve for Fire Cruise.) → CLICK LINK
※ In March 2020, Cruise only operate from Sunday to Friday.