Gyeongseong Style is a place where you can not only rent retro-style clothes and props, but also shoot photos in the photo zones!
Gyeongseong Style’s rental service includes various accessories such as retro-style clothes, hats, bags, gloves, brooches and umbrellas.Since Gyeongseong Style is close to subway station, so that the transportation and access are convenient. Gyeongseong Style provides 3 dressing rooms and powder rooms for you to use. In addition, the 2 retro-style photo zones allow you to shoot photos freely. Do not miss your opportunity to wear retro-style closes, shoot photos in the indoor photo zones, take a walk around palaces such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Unhyeonggung Palace, and visit excellent restaurants in Ikseon-dong.
・Not only TV Drama Series ‘Mr. Sunshine’, but also various Korean films such as ‘The Age of Shadows’, ‘Assassination’ and ‘Modern Boy’ were produced using the 19th century as the background.
・You will be provided with a special opportunity to experience Korea’s enlightening period by visiting out-of-the-ordinary places such as ‘Hanok Cafe’ and ‘Han Sik Dang’ in Ikseon-dong.
・There are 2 photo zones in total, and such photo zones are set in a way allowing you to take special and remarkable photos in retro-style studio.
・Do not miss your opportunity to wear retro-style clothes and shoot special, remarkable photos at a royal palace!
* The sizes are different for each clothes, so please check the size again in the rental shop
1. Check your ID and pay the deposit (10,000 KRW / 1 person)
2. Choose the desired clothes and enjoy fitting. (Before fitting, our staff will check the number of clothes and their conditions to see if there is any missing parts, contamination and/or damage. )
3. Dress up and go to wherever you like within the rental time.
4. Return all the clothes and accessories when time is up.
※ Each customer will only have two chances for fitting. Additional fitting is 5,000 KRW per fitting.