Makgeolli is one of the most popular drinks in Korea. In Korea, it’s a type of drink that was easily home-made for hard-working farmers to quench their thirst. With an assistance of a traditional Korean drink expert, you can make simple Korean foods that go well with Makgeolli and share them with people from all over the world.
• Make a traditional Korean drink - Makgeolli together with an expert specializing in Korean food and traditional Korean liquor. This is an opportunity for you to learn how to make Makgeolli at your home.
• Learn how to make Makgeolli by knowing about the rice steaming, cooling and mixing processes.
• Are you curious about the fragrance, color and taste of the fermented drink? After 5 days of fermentation, put the drink you made into a bag and squeeze it with your hands.
• In Korea, people usually enjoy ‘Pajeon’ and ‘Bulgogi’ with Makgeolli. Make simple Korean food and enjoy it with Makgeolli!
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
2 / 5
Duration: ~ 120 minutes
1. Learn about the process of Makgeolli making (rice steaming, cooling and mixing)
2. Experience the Fragrance of a Drink fermented for 5 Days (Drink Filtration)
3. Make Korean Food that Goes Well with Makgeolli (Korean-style spring onion pancake and barbequed beef)
4. Tasting Event