Makgeolli is one of the most popular drinks in Korea. In Korea, it’s a type of drink that was easily home-made for hard-working farmers to quench their thirst. With an assistance of a traditional Korean drink expert, you can make simple Korean foods that suits well with Makgeolli and share them with people from all over the world.
• Make a traditional Korean drink - Together with an expert specializing in Korean food and traditional Korean liquor, Makgeolli. This is an opportunity for you to learn how to make Makgeolli at your home.
• Learn how to make Makgeolli by knowing about the rice steaming, cooling and mixing processes.
• Are you curious about the fragrance, color and taste of the fermented drink? After 5 days of fermentation, put the drink you made into a bag and squeeze it with your hands.
• In Korea, people usually enjoy ‘Pajeon’ and ‘Bulgogi’ with Makgeolli. Make simple Korean food and enjoy it with Makgeolli!
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
2 / 6
•Duration: 100 minutes
1. Meeting up and Introduction
2. Learn about rice steaming & the interesting story of Makgeolli (10minutes)
3. Making Makgeolli (30minutes)
4. Making Bar Food that goes well with Makgeolli for the party (30minutes)
5. Tasting the Makgeolli and Bar Food (20minutes)