Compared to Gangwon-do, Busan, and Daegu, it is not yet as famous for foreign tourist, but because of that, this is peaceful and clean hidden tourist attraction. Namhae, the cleanest sea in Korea. For this reason, it is already a popular destination with Koreans from very long ago. Among the many tourist attractions in the southern area, this tour will visit Boseong Green Tea Field covered in green light, Metasequoia Road, the prettiest driveway in Korea, and Juknokwon covered in bamboo, which is popular from spring to autumn.
This tour is highly recommended for those who want to visit other tourist destinations, but are unable to find relevant tours, or are comfortable with free trips without guides, and prefers 1 Day Tour that departs from Seoul and return on the same day.
• The representative beach in Boseong, are loved by many people more than Donghae and Busan.
• This is where the annual Live Fishing Festival is held, and you can catch live fish with your own hands.
Boseong Green Tea Field
• Boseong Tea Field, Korea's representative tourist attraction.
• Take many amazing pictures in the open green tea fields!
• Famous for Korean dramas, movies, and CF
• The roads are covered with cherry blossoms during spring, green leaves during summer, and maple leaves during fall, and is the most famous driveways in Korea.
• Observe the bamboo that stretches straight to the sky!
• It's a remarkable healing course that will be 100% loved by those who enjoy walking!
07:25 Meet at Yongsan station 3F in front of waiting room Travel Center, in front of Hongik Travel picket (20mins before departing)
07:45 ~ 09:41 Depart from Yongsan Station → Arrive at Iksan Station (KTX781)
09:40 ~ 12:30 Depart from Iksan Station → Arrive at Yulpo Beach (connected vehicle)
12:30 ~ 13:30 Free time at Yulpo Beach
13:30 ~ 13:40 Depart from Yulpo Beach → Arrive at Boseong Green Tea Field (connected vehicle)
13:40 ~ 15:00 Tour Boseong Green Tea Field
15:00 ~ 16:40 Depart from Boseong Green Tea Field → Drive at Metasequoia Road → Arrive at Juknokwon
16:40 ~ 18:00 Tour Juknokwon
18:00 ~ 18:50 Depart from Juknokwon → Arrive at Jeongeup Station (connected vehicle)
19:42 ~ 21:10 Depart from Jeongeup Station → Arrive at Yongsan Station (KTX526)