Running Man and Poopooland newly opened in Busan!
You can experience and participate the fun activities shown through the popular entertainment program "Running Man"! English/Chinese is supported on site. This is an activity for adults and children that requires to use both brain and body, therefore you will not realize how fast time flies! It's formed with different theme to Seoul Branch, therefore even if you have been to Seoul Branch you can still have a lot of fun!
Right next to the Running Man Experience Hall, you will find Poopooland. Cute Theme Park designed based on our daily poo! From the beginning to the end of the poop, a fun educational exotic place to educate children! You can enter right after purchase! No need to make a separate reservation!
• The participants will resolve each mission in a 12-step stage and obtain an R point.
• Bet with your friends for who solves the mission first!
• Enjoy completing the mission using your brain and body!
• To become the real “Running Man,” you need to get as much R coins as possible by experiencing the Running Man. Regardless of nationality, gender, or age, you have to collect 83 R coins to get a chance to become a real “Running Man.”
Poopooland is Korea’s one and only “Poop” playground and features a theme of poop, which everyone knows about. You can enjoy the experience by becoming “Poop” yourself.
Poopooland escaped from a fixed idea that poop is something dirty and should be hidden and pleasantly released poop as a primitive fun. It is made up of active experiences and exhibits that go through the process of poop from mouth to butt and can be enjoyed together with family, friends, and lovers. It also includes educational contents tailored to the children’s level.
• Capture a special life photo at various photo zones based on poop!
• Escape yourself through various ways while exploring digestive organs, such as the esophagus, stomach, small intestine and etc.
• Enjoy the world of poop with cute characters “Sarrie” and “Marrie!”