1. Famous Character Toys we all know starting from Winnie the Pooh to Disney Characters, Tom and Jerry, Elmo and lots more are all in one place!
2. Rare Items that are few in the world are available here for you to enjoy!
3. Located just across Insadong Samzigil, which makes it more convenient for you to enjoy Ssamzigil as well!
4. From the 8-90s Action Hero Toys are there too.
5. Infants under 36 months are free to enter. (Passport Required)
Toy Museum Ticket
The First private collection in Korea to be created as a museum. You can see up to 20,000 animated characters and props at a glance.
• 20 Years of efforts now sees the light! See up to 50,000 Old Toys from the 80s and 90s.
• Full of figures and toys of main characters of American and Japanese animations.
• Programs such as Origami, toys and etc are provided for children to enjoy as well.
• Variety of designs of Micky Mouse.
• Flashback to Japanese Animation.
• World-wide famous One-piece, see the variety of big and small figures! Operating hours
Everyday: 10:00~19:00(Last Admission 18:30)
How to use
1. Purchase the Ticket
2. Check the voucher sent to mobile/email.
3. Present your voucher at the venue at any time you want to go.
4. Flashback to our childhood and enjoy!
How to go
• Subway line number 2, Anguk Station Exit 6 → Walk into Insadong Street and walk straight
→ Turn into the alley across Ssamzigil (Insadong 9-gil) → Building on your left
Language is Irrelevant
B1, Insa-art-center, 41-1 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu Seoul
Open the map
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.