- 1. Famous Character Toys we all know starting from Winnie the Pooh to Disney Characters, Tom and Jerry, Elmo and lots more are all in one place!
- 2. Rare Items that are few in the world are available here for you to enjoy!
- 3. Located just across Insadong Samzigil, which makes it more convenient for you to enjoy Ssamzigil as well!
- 4. From the 8-90s Action Hero Toys are there too.
- 5. Infants under 36 months are free to enter. (Passport Required)
Toy Museum Ticket
The First private collection in Korea to be created as a museum. You can see up to 20,000 animated characters and props at a glance.
• 20 Years of efforts now sees the light! See up to 50,000 Old Toys from the 80s and 90s.
• Full of figures and toys of main characters of American and Japanese animations.
• Programs such as Origami, toys and etc are provided for children to enjoy as well.
• Variety of designs of Micky Mouse.
• Flashback to Japanese Animation.
• World-wide famous One-piece, see the variety of big and small figures!
Everyday: 10:00~19:00(Last Admission 18:30)
How to use
1. Purchase the Ticket
2. Check the voucher sent to mobile/email.
3. Present your voucher at the venue at any time you want to go.
4. Flashback to our childhood and enjoy!
How to go
• Subway line number 2, Anguk Station Exit 6 → Walk into Insadong Street and walk straight → Turn into the alley across Ssamzigil (Insadong 9-gil) → Building on your left
B1, Insa-art-center, 41-1 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu Seoul
Open the map
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- - Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.