Starting in Seoul, Trick Eye Museum is an interactive 3D entertainment museum where visitors can become the parts of the artworks. Trick Eye Museum presents artworks created using a traditional art technique called Trompe-l’oeil (literally translated as “trick of the eye”) that makes 2D paintings appear 3D.
Trick Eye Museum is the world’s first museum to apply AR technology to artworks, now offering even more mind-blowing experience to its customers.
Unlike ordinary museums, Trick Eye Museum’s artworks require visitors’ active participation to be completed. Not only that also enjoy Ice Museum where is maintained at -5C, and VR(virtual reality) experience in Trick Adventure.
• There is no “Do Not Touch” sign in Trick Eye Museum. The place is an experience-type museum where you can touch and experience the exhibits
• Trick Eye Museum is configured with five themes in total : AQUA, Masterpiece, Adventure, Ghost and VR Zone
• Take pictures against the art work that provides variety of illusions!
• Aqua creatures that actually look alive!
• Visiting alone? Don't worry, the staff will be able to kindly take fun pictures even if you are alone!