Enjoy the greatest pleasure attainable through the coexistence of humans and nature by interacting with marine life!
Aqua Planet Yeosu, a state-designated marine animal rescue and treatment institute, is conducting research to preserve and reproduce marine species. They also try to inform the public about the importance of disappearing marine life and its impact on the ecosystem.
Visit Yeosu Aqua Planet and meet Korea's First International Endangered Class 1 “Green Sea Turtle”, and Korean native dolphin 'Beluga Whale'! Spare a moment for a great lunch at a restaurant where you can see the sea of Yeosu at a glance!
• Marine Life: A thrilling eye contact with cute aquatic animals! Beluga, Baikal seal, Habor Seal, Penguin, Raccoon, and other great living creatures in one area!
• Ocean Life: Captured the vast ocean! A total set of marine life in the Five Seas! Starting from the Underwater Tunnel, the Shark Tank, and also experience the dizzying underwater observatory of a 360-degree dome tank!
• Aqua Forest: An Amazon experience exhibition hall with Natural Light! From solar hot spring water tanks to jellyfish zones, piranhas, and a blood parrot, a unique space reminiscent of Amazon's vivid jungle!
• Ecology Presentation Programs: Full of unique pleasures and various Feedings!
• Green sea turtles and Beluga dolphin found only at Aqua Planet Yeosu.
Alive Museum Yeosu
Alive Museum embraces the Amazon! A place that creates an illusion as if you were in the real Amazon jungle. Try to solve the maze by crossing a single tree bridge. The Amazon-themed Alive Museum in Yeosu, where you can fall into a water hole and see an endless well!
• Opening Hours: 10:00 ~ 19:00 (Last Admission 18:00)
• Theme 1: The Secret World of the Sea, Aqua Fantasy Zone
• Theme 2: A world full of delicious desserts, Sweet Fantasy Zone
• Theme 3: Animals pop out jungles, Jungle Adventure Zone
• Theme 4: Presenting the past and present of Yeosu, Yeosu Zone