Enjoy the greatest pleasure attainable through the coexistence of humans and nature by interacting with marine life!
Aqua Planet Yeosu, a state-designated marine animal rescue and treatment institute, is conducting research to preserve and reproduce marine species. They also try to inform the public about the importance of disappearing marine life and its impact on the ecosystem.
Visit Yeosu Aqua Planet and meet Korea's First International Endangered Class 1 “Green Sea Turtle”, and Korean native dolphin 'Beluga Whale'! Spare a moment for a great lunch at a restaurant where you can see the sea of Yeosu at a glance!
• Marine Life: A thrilling eye contact with cute aquatic animals! Beluga, Baikal seal, Habor Seal, Penguin, Raccoon, and other great living creatures in one area!
• Ocean Life: Captured the vast ocean! A total set of marine life in the Five Seas! Starting from the Underwater Tunnel, the Shark Tank, and also experience the dizzying underwater observatory of a 360-degree dome tank!
• Aqua Forest: An Amazon experience exhibition hall with Natural Light! From solar hot spring water tanks to jellyfish zones, piranhas, and a blood parrot, a unique space reminiscent of Amazon's vivid jungle!
• Ecology Presentation Programs: Full of unique pleasures and various Feedings!
• Green sea turtles and Beluga dolphins found only at Aqua Planet Yeosu.
Museum of Color Yeosu
• Very famous exhibition on social media! You can admire a variety of artworks with Yeosu Aqua Planet!