Daegu Chimac Festival celebrates what Koreans love to enjoy, chicken with beer, and will take place in Daegu. The term "chimac" is a portmanteau of chicken and maekju (meaning "beer"). With over 880,000 visitors in 2015, and one million visitors during the festival of 2016, the number of total visitors continue to increase as this festival steps up to become one of the most significant events in Korea. This year's festival will include music and cultural performances, making the entire festival overflow with youthful energy.
• Get your tickets to the Daegu Chimac Festival 2019 with this package!
• Set the mood for the day with the energy basting out through the opening performance!
• Keep your eyes and mouth busy! Watch the performance of the Artist-of-the-year and Munch on the tasty chickens and beer!
• Under the legal age? The festival is open to visitos of all age! However, beer will be strictly banned to those under age.
• No doubt! Definitely will regret if you miss out on this festival during your trip to Korea!
• From all the famous chicken brands in Korea, to the chickens only available in Daegu will be at the festival to increase your satisfaction of the night!
July 17th, 19~20th
08:00 Seoul Station(*2F) Mcdonald's meeting
08:50 ITX(1031) Boarding the train
12:20 Arrive East Daegu Station
13:00~14:00 Daegu Seomun Market + Free Lunch Time (Lunch Not Included)
14:30~16:30 Daegu City Tour
17:00 Arrive 2019 DAEGU CHIMAC FESTIVAL/ Festival Start
19:00~21:00 KPOP Concert
22:00 Board KTX 262 to Seoul
23:50 Arrive at Seoul Station